Routes - Activities
1. Agoriani - Delphi: Crossing the international Mountaineering - Hiking trail E4 through the most beautiful forest in Parnassos, you arrive in about 5 hours in Delphi, a route through the fir forest for the most part and with several springs.
2. National Path 22, Agoriani-Agia Eleousa-Souvala-Ancient Lilaia: This is the largest and most adventurous route in the area, which crosses 10 difficult kilometers and requires more than four hours. Going up from Eptalofos (Upper Agoriani), go south and go down to Polydrosos (Souvala), passing through gorges and streams to beautiful Agia Eleousa. From there, you can choose a western route to Ancient Lila (with an imposing wall) or east to Polydrosos, following in both cases the marking of the national path 22 (red and white marks).
3. Matesis Mistress: A short distance from the village you will find the Mataes waterfalls of over 60 meters of unique natural beauty. Hardly access is difficult until it is impossible in the winter.
4. Elastostom: Natural drainage with the southernmost glacier of Europe, ice-glaciats and icebergs, unique and rare spectacle, you can find near the calanya area, near the E4 trail.
5. Korykeio Andro: An impressive cave of world renown on the northern side of Parnassos. Also called Sarandilli or the cave of Pan, has not yet been explored.
6. Hani of Gravias: For a few years, the historical and legendary HANI OF GRAVIA, a symbol of courage and determination of the Greek, was restored. There, on May 8, 1821, Odysseas Androutsos, with 120 tattered boys, coaxed and crushed the hordes of the Turks of Omer Vryonis, halting their course to Salona and their subsequent invasion of Moria.
7. Fokida Mining Park: The objective of the Mining Park of Fokida is to represent the way a mining works, but also to inform, entertain and educate the new generations on the importance of minerals, the restoration of the environment and the insurmountable contribution of the people working in mines.
8. Varani: At a distance of 8 kilometers from Gravia, a magnificent settlement, Vargiani, is projected into the forest of fir trees in a niche of Parnassus. It is high in Parnassos and 900 m. altitude. Traditional houses built with stones and wood only. It is a jewel of the entire county.
9. Galaxidi: Galaxidi of Fokida is one of the most picturesque seaside towns in Greece. There was an old commercial port. Old mansions, churches are examples of its past acne. Today it is a pole of attraction for tourism.
10. Parnassos Ski Centers: The Parnassos Ski Center is the largest ski resort in Greece, and the most cosmopolitan of course is only 180 km away from Athens and is easily accessible from the highway. In fact, these are three ski resorts: Kellaria, Fterolaka (which communicate with each other and are in the management of the EOT) and Gerontovrachos (managed by the Athletic Club of Skiers).